Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to the new site.

I, (Nico) do not have the time to up-keep and maintain the website
running phpBB and avoid all the hacking and spamming.  I figured
if anyone has a yahoo account or google, they can be part of this
"BLOG" and post comments add feedback to issues or concerns.

This is probably the safest way to keep people informed of
meetings and other important issues.

I work 14 hours a day and Fiddler's Glen HOA site
was put on a back-burner. Anyone tech-savvy with bloggin
or keeping this up to date is welcome to take it over or start
a new one, all we have to do is forward the domain to your
longer url.  This can be found two ways. http://www.fiddlersglenhoa.com
or http://fiddlersglenhoa.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 1:43 PM , Blogger worlebird said...

Nico - I sent you an email a couple of days ago. We are trying to create a new website for the Fiddler's Glen Subdivision, but I need to change the name server entries for fiddlersglenhoa.com to point to our new host. I would really appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible to get this taken care of. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home